- Todd D. Greenberg's client files $100 million civil rights lawsuit against ex-Governor Eliot Spitzer, the New York Racing Association and prosecutors after dismissal of "Fat Jockey" case
- Charges Dismissed Vs. Former Nyra Clerks
- Two Former Scales Clerks for NYRA Are Cleared
- 'Fat Jockey' Case KO'd
- NY Post Reports on NYRA Trial
- Trial under way in jockey weight case
- Overweight jockeys trial begins
- New York Attorney General Re-Files Case Against Baeza Sclafani
- Sclafani, Baeza charged with 291 criminal counts
- NYRA Hit with False Race Charges
- Two New York Track Officials Charged With Falsifying Weights
- Over-Weight Rider's Lawyer Denies Charges
- California Moves Forward With Weigh-Out Procedures
September 17, 2007 - Dismissal of All Criminal Charges against Todd D. Greenberg’s Client Mario Sclafani, Clerk of Scales, NY Racing Association.
Let Us Know About Your Case
Bold labels are required.