Queens Criminal Defense Attorneys
At Addabbo & Greenberg, we aggressively defend the rights of people accused of misdemeanors and felonies. Our attorneys have extensive trial experience and will provide you with the straightforward legal advice you need to make decisions about how to proceed.
If you have been arrested in Queens, New York City, Brooklyn, Nassau or Suffolk, criminal defense lawyers and former assistant district attorneys Todd D. Greenberg and Dominic Addabbo can provide you with excellent, experienced and successful criminal defense.
Experienced Queens Criminal Defense Lawyers
Attorney Todd Greenberg frequently provides high-profile criminal defense to those charged with homicide , hate and bias crimes, drugs and drug conspiracy crimes, assault, robbery and fraud. See some of Mr. Greenberg’s recent verdicts.
Mr. Greenberg has also achieved expertise in handling DWI and alcohol-related crimes. The recent verdicts he has obtained for his clients speak for themselves.
Mr. Greenberg has significant experience in criminal jury trials in Queens, New York City and Long Island. He has provided criminal defense as lead attorney in hundreds of felony and misdemeanor crime trials, including more than 50 homicide-related trials in New York City and Long Island. Mr. Greenberg recently won eight straight DWI acquittals.
Mr. Greenberg’s expertise as a Criminal Defense Attorney has extended to other states such as Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia and he is available for out of state cases.
How Can We Help You?
Our criminal defense lawyers handle a broad range of misdemeanor and felony cases in New York courts, including:
Criminal Defense Results
Here are some of the cases New York attorney Todd D. Greenberg has successfully defended:
- The successful criminal defense of a person from Queens charged in the famous Howard Beach hate crime case
- The jury acquittal of a teen charged with murder in the “Maze” trial
- The acquittal of a New York City police officer charged with vehicular manslaughter
- The acquittal on all criminal charges of a defendant in a highly publicized hate crime trial
- The criminal investigation of a popular New York City detective by the Queens district attorney, which the district attorney declined to prosecute
- The successful defense of the clerk of the scales in an alleged criminal fraud involving jockeys’ weight at Aqueduct, Belmont and Saratoga racetracks. The case was prosecuted by the Attorney General’s Organized Crime Bureau.
- The vigorous trial defense of a 15-year-old boy charged with intentional murder in Nassau County, which resulted in a deadlocked jury and a favorable disposition
- In the midst of a criminal trial, Judge Scarano granted Todd Greenberg’s motion to dismiss a 291-count criminal indictment against his client, Mario Sclafani, the clerk of scales for the New York Racing Association. Mr. Greenberg proved to the court that the methodology used by criminal investigators was terribly flawed and inaccurate.
Don’t Make a Statement to the Police — Contact a New York DUI/DWI Lawyer
If someone you know has been arrested, do not let him or her make any statements to the police. Call us immediately, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Place yourself in our competent hands. We will help you through this difficult time. Call 718-268-0400 to contact a criminal defense lawyer.